A Supportive, Caring Community
Castlewood Treatment Centers has three residential treatment facilities, each with its own clinical staff, unique look and therapeutic community. Click below for more information on each of our locations in St. Louis and Monterey.
Our therapy is centered around building a consistent, individual relationship with the primary therapist, psychiatrist and nutritionist.
A key to our program is working with a qualified nutritionist, who has a solid background in eating disorders. Many of our dietitians are in recovery and understand the process as only someone who has been through the recovery process really can.
Each client receives:
- A total of six individual sessions weekly with skilled and experienced clinicians.
- Four individual sessions per week with the primary therapist.
- A weekly session with the nutritionist, who eats meals with clients.
- A weekly session with our psychiatrist.
- A small, well-chosen therapeutic community.
- Levels of care that allow for increasing autonomy with continuing support.
- Excellent aftercare programming, including follow-up visits offered at Castlewood.
- Adjunctive individual sessions for anxiety / OCD exposure and response prevention work.
- Individualized weekly treatment plan.
- Daily monitored weight and vitals signs.
- 3 staff supported meals and post meal processing.
- Staff supported snacks as deemed by your individualized meal plan.
- Weekend outings.
- Family Therapy and participation in our Family Week.
Castlewood maintains a high staff-to-patient ratio providing for greater individualized care. Many of our clients have had treatment at other programs without success, and have found recovery at Castlewood.
Castlewood allows the following in limited qualities and under supervision:
- Artificial Sweetner
- Personal Computers/ Wifi- Access
- Diet supplements, weight loss supplements
- Diet pills, laxatives, diuretics
- Exercise Videos
- Personal stashes of food or candy (all food is kept in locked cabinets in the kitchen)
Castlewood has three residential treatment facilities, each with its own dedicated staff and all under the direction and leadership of our experienced clinical directors. Click below for more information on each center.
Castlewood I- St. Louis, Missouri
Castlewood II- St. Louis, Missouri
Monarch Cove- Monterey, California