Castlewood’s new transitional living house is located on the campus of Castlewood II. This eating disorder treatment facility provides up to eight clients with spacious accommodations in a beautiful natural setting. This homelike environment has a large kitchen for staff-led cooking lessons, as well as comfortable therapeutic spaces for onsite group and individual therapy sessions.
This contemporary, 6,500+ square-foot facility houses clients from Castlewood’s Day Treatment program, as well as offering group therapy for clients in our Step Down Program.
In This Section
- Castlewood Eating Disorder Treatment Center
- Eating Disorder Interventions: How to Intervene with a Loved One
- Outpatient Eating Disorder Treatment at Castlewood
- Research and Assessment Department
- Stabilization Program
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Family Week & Eating Disorder Family Support
- Step Down Program
- Day Treatment
- Residential Eating Disorder Treatment: A Supportive, Caring Community
- Our Locations