Castlewood’s new transitional living house is located on the campus of Castlewood II. This eating disorder treatment facility provides up to eight clients with spacious accommodations in a beautiful natural setting. This homelike environment has a large kitchen for staff-led cooking lessons, as well as comfortable therapeutic spaces for onsite group and individual therapy sessions.
This contemporary, 6,500+ square-foot facility houses clients from Castlewood’s Day Treatment program, as well as offering group therapy for clients in our Step Down Program. Day Treatment clients can walk down the path from the transitional house to Castlewood II in less than five minutes.
In This Section
- Castlewood Eating Disorder Treatment Center
- Research and Assessment Department
- Stabilization Program
- Outpatient Services
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Family Week & Eating Disorder Family Support
- Step Down Program
- Day Treatment
- Residential Eating Disorder Treatment: A Supportive, Caring Community
- Our Locations