Castlewood Treatment Center’s St. Louis-based Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) and Outpatient Services are located in Fenton, Missouri, just off Interstate 44. Our beautiful outpatient offices provide IOP programming six days a week and outpatient services as needed.
Our IOP program includes two individual therapy sessions per week, and a bi-weekly session with our dietitian. Daily group therapy is led by our professional staff, and incorporates process groups, eating disorder groups, expressive therapies, relapse prevention and life skills development. A monitored meal is provided and integrated into the IOP programming four days each week.
In This Section
- Castlewood Eating Disorder Treatment Center
- Eating Disorder Interventions: How to Intervene with a Loved One
- Outpatient Eating Disorder Treatment at Castlewood
- Research and Assessment Department
- Stabilization Program
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Family Week & Eating Disorder Family Support
- Step Down Program
- Day Treatment
- Residential Eating Disorder Treatment: A Supportive, Caring Community
- Our Locations