Castlewood Residential Treatment Program in Monterey, California.
The new residential center, Monarch Cove Treatment Center, is located in historic Pacific Grove, California. Set between Pebble Beach, Carmel, Monterey and close to the Big Sur coast, the area is renowned for its natural beauty, seasonal Monarch butterflies, and grazing deer. It’s also known for fine beaches, world class golf courses, Cannery Row and the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
This latest venture for Castlewood is a dream a long time in the making. Castlewood now brings to the west coast our unique approach to the treatment of Eating Disorders.
Monarch Cove is housed in the former Inn at Seventeen Mile Drive. The residential treatment center has a capacity of 12 clients, and also offers PHP, Step Down, and IOP services. This beautiful new location is now open and accepting clients.
For information on Monarch Cove please visit monarchcovetreatment.com or call 877.628.1193
In This Section
- Castlewood Eating Disorder Treatment Center
- Eating Disorder Interventions: How to Intervene with a Loved One
- Outpatient Eating Disorder Treatment at Castlewood
- Research and Assessment Department
- Stabilization Program
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Family Week & Eating Disorder Family Support
- Step Down Program
- Day Treatment
- Residential Eating Disorder Treatment: A Supportive, Caring Community
- Our Locations