Castlewood I is our original residential eating disorder treatment facility. Located in the beautiful hills overlooking Castlewood State Park in Saint Louis, Missouri, this facility provides a serene environment for up to ten clients. Castlewood I is conveniently located just thirty minutes from the St. Louis International Airport.
While Castlewood I is located in a lovely wooded parkland, it is just minutes away from shopping, movie theatres, restaurants, and other conveniences. This perfect location allows our clients to heal and reconnect with nature, while at the same time still be able to take part in staff-monitored therapeutic outings. As healing and recovery continue, clients are also able to receive an independent pass to enjoy the surrounding community.
In This Section
- Castlewood Eating Disorder Treatment Center
- Eating Disorder Interventions: How to Intervene with a Loved One
- Outpatient Eating Disorder Treatment at Castlewood
- Research and Assessment Department
- Stabilization Program
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Family Week & Eating Disorder Family Support
- Step Down Program
- Day Treatment
- Residential Eating Disorder Treatment: A Supportive, Caring Community
- Our Locations