Castlewood II is our second residential facility in St. Louis, Missouri, and is located just a few minutes away from Castlewood I.
Located just 35 minutes from the St. Louis International Airport, Castlewood II is situated on a lush, 55-acre campus in the wooded hills near Castlewood State Park. Our secluded grounds provide a peaceful and naturally healing environment for up to 16 clients. This facility is a five-minute drive from shopping, restaurants, and other suburban conveniences of St. Louis.
In This Section
- Castlewood Eating Disorder Treatment Center
- Eating Disorder Interventions: How to Intervene with a Loved One
- Outpatient Eating Disorder Treatment at Castlewood
- Research and Assessment Department
- Stabilization Program
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Family Week & Eating Disorder Family Support
- Step Down Program
- Day Treatment
- Residential Eating Disorder Treatment: A Supportive, Caring Community
- Our Locations