More Care, More Commitment, More Lasting Recovery
Castlewood is located in a tranquil, secluded environment just 25 minutes from the international airport in St. Louis, Missouri. In addition to state-of-the-art care, our facility is a testimonial to the healing power of nature’s ever-renewing beauty. We also offer a number of distinct advantages rarely found in other programs:
- We individualize care. We treat the underlying issues associated with the Eating Disorder not just the symptoms. We provide specific treatment and treatment approaches for the eating disorder, as well as co-occurring disorders, whether you have obsessive-compulsive disorder, social anxiety disorder, major depression, multiple addictions, Trauma/PTSD , or other conditions.
- We have experienced staff with extensive training. Our staff specializes in the areas of: nutrition, nursing, psychiatry, behavioral therapy, dance and movement, body image and dysmorphia, psychodrama, family therapy, EMDR, Internal Family Systems, life-coaching, alcohol and sexual addiction, Cognitive behavioral therapy, exposure and response prevention, anxiety disorders and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and sexual abuse, Social Anxiety and more.
- We utilize a comprehensive treatment approach. Our treatment philosophy integrates multiple evidence based and innovative modalities which are tailored to the unique needs of each client.
- We provide care even after you leave. We have found that most clients have some degree of relapse following the intensive support of the Residential Program. To improve success rates, we began a Stepdown Program that allows clients the freedom to practice rebounding from the inevitable slips. Clients receive support from peers, implement relapse prevention plans and continue with customized, individual therapy. Our Alumni Relations staff will then contact you monthly for 6 months post discharge to follow up and monitor your progress.
- We encourage family involvement. We schedule Family Weeks every 6-8 weeks. Clients invite all interested family members to 3 days of group and individualized treatment. We also schedule additional individualized family therapy and couples therapy with spouses between Family Weeks.