Why Choose CastlewoodCastlewood is located in a tranquil environment just 25 minutes from Lambert-St. Louis International Airport in St. Louis, Missouri. In addition to state-of-the-art care, our facilities are a testimony to the healing power of nature’s ever-renewing beauty. We also offer a number of distinct advantages rarely found in other programs.
We Individualize CareWe treat the underlying issues associated with the Eating Disorder, not just the symptoms. Each client collaborates with their treatment team to create a treatment plan with unique goals, objectives, assignments and interventions. We provide specific treatment and treatment approaches for the eating disorder, as well as co-occurring disorders, whether you have obsessive-compulsive disorder, social anxiety disorder, major depression, multiple addictions, Trauma/PTSD, or other conditions. Each Residential Client Receives:
- A minimum of 4 individual therapy sessions weekly (for the first month)
- 2 individual dietitian session weekly
- 1 individual psychiatrist session weekly
- Additional adjunctive therapy sessions for anxiety, chemical dependency, trauma or other needs.
Compassion | Respect | EmpathyOur highly trained and nationally recognized staff specializes in the areas of:
- Medical Complications of Eating Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Social Anxiety
- Body image and Body Dysmorphia
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma & Sexual Abuse
- Chemical Dependency
- Sexual Addiction
- Psychodrama, Drama Therapy
- Art Therapy and Dance/Movement Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Internal Family Systems
- Cognitive behavioral therapies
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Exposure and Response Prevention
What is the Castlewood Difference?View our infographic on how we provide comprehensive treatment with a focus on compassion, empowerment and respect.
Trusted OutcomesOur treatment philosophy integrates multiple evidence- based and innovative modalities which are tailored to the unique needs of each client. Our 2013-2015 outcome study results show statistically significant improvement by the time of discharge across a range of symptoms including Eating Disorder, Anxiety and PTSD Symptoms. See Castlewood’s full outcome study here. Link to: http://www.castlewoodtc.com/about/research-assessment/
Each client at Castlewood works closely with a primary team comprised of a therapist, dietitian, and staff psychiatrist. Castlewood believes that treating the medical, therapeutic, and nutritional issues of each client at the same time will provide stronger, more effective recovery.