To explore job possibilities at Castlewood Treatment Center, please contact us.
Patient Accounts Specialist
Castlewood is seeking a Patient Account Specialist that is responsible for the posting, billing, and collection of patient accounts receivable from third party payers and guarantors. Position is based in Outpatient Services location in Fenton, MO.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Enter all billable services into the billing software and produce claims to providers in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Reviews insurance payments to identify payment discrepancies with managed care contract term Post and resolve payment discrepancies with third party payers and clients.
- Responsible for all collection activity from third party paye Accurately notates all accounts in the electronic billing software regarding every action taken or contact made.
- Reviews all correspondence received from third party paye Responds to and resolves issues communicated in the correspondence and notates the patient account appropriately.
- Prepares adjustment and refund requests as necessary. Submits request to management for approval and posting.
- Keeps management informed of any issues arising on individual accounts or system/process.
- Maintain confidentiality following all HIPAA regulations.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One year of experience performing billing and/or collections and standard office practices and procedures.
- Experience performing tasks that require a basic understanding of accounting and math skills or equivalent education.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Window based programs.
- Knowledge of healthcare carriers and payer requirements.
- Experience using Medical and Billing Terminology
- Must be PC literate with proficiency in spreadsheets, database software and word processing.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluently and effectively in Eng Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the board of directors, management, staff, patients, vendors, and the general public. Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Requires a high level of analytical ability to identify and evaluate problems and recommend solution Requires the ability to read and interpret contract terms. Must have excellent managerial and strategic planning skills.
- Two years+ prior experience in hospital/institutional billing and insurance collection at a healthcare institutional provid
- Experience working with medical billing software.
- Experience with ICD-10 and Revenue Coding.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare or a related field.
Research and Assessment Coordinator
Castlewood is seeking a Research and Assessment Coordinator. This position manages all assessment and research endeavors with a focus on outcome measures and complies with internal policies and state and federal regulations.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinates all research projects under the direction of the Director of Research and Assessment. This includes project development, writing proposals and literature reviews, screening participants, carrying out study protocols, data collection and reporting results.
- Manages all responsibilities related to psychological assessments, including locating, purchasing, administering and scoring assessments. Also ensures assessments are scanned into client charts.
- Provides feedback to clients and treatment team members related to assessment results.
- Records assessment results in Outcome Measures Spreadsheet.
- Works with treatment team in terms of treatment planning related to assessment results. Provides documentation on results in the client’s medical record.
- Creates and pilots questionnaires as necessary.
- Co-leads Research Team meetings with Director of Research and Assessment in order to inform team members of research project status and results. Facilitates ongoing discussions related to improving treatment service delivery.
- Checks that Primary Therapists document assessment results appropriately in treatment plans.
- Complies with internal policies, HIPAA law and federal Copyright laws.
- Performs other duties as assigned as related to research and assessment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology required. Master’s Degree or Doctorate Degree preferred.
- Two or more years’ experience in a psychiatric care facility setting and previous research experience required.
- Two or more years’ experience in research preferred.
Direct Care Counselor
Castlewood is seeking a Direct Care Counselor to provide protective oversight of clients for its Ballwin, Missouri location. We have a full-time opportunity to work days and evenings during the week and weekends. Applicants should have experience in the mental health or medical field and experience with eating disorders is preferred. Job responsibilities include managing the client milieu, crisis intervention, facilitating after meal processing, clinical documentation, overseeing medication administration, and working with the clinical and medical team.
- Bachelor’s degree is required with a Master’s degree in social work or counseling preferred.
- Will consider Associate’s Degree or two years of college with at least one year of experience in a residential psychiatric setting.
- CMT experience preferred.
- Must have current CPR certification, preferably through the American Heart Association.
- Valid Class E Driver’s license or must obtain within 30 days of employment.
- Word Processing Skills
- Ability to relate well to both clients and co-workers
- Knowledge regarding supervision of others
- Ability to document all work and complete paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Physically able to perform most household duties which may include lifting up to 20 pounds and engage in basic recreational activities such as walking, swimming, etc.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org