To explore job possibilities at Castlewood Treatment Center, please contact us.
We have a Part-time (3pm – 7:30pm Monday through Friday) opportunity for a Receptionist.
- Answer phones within number of rings set as the standard, respond to inquiries, greets visitors, and coordinate visitor sign-in and confidentiality paperwork.
- Sort and distributing correspondence which will include mail, faxes and email.
- Handle incoming and outgoing packages. Provide receipts/invoices of shipments for outgoing packages as needed to Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Communicate professionally with clients, vendors and visitors fulfill and/or assist with needs upon request.
- Support staff in assigned project‐based work as requested.
- Other duties as assigned by leader.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least three (3) years’ experience as a receptionist.
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, and records management.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, typewriters, calculators, copiers and facsimile machines.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluently and effectively in English.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Ability to uphold client confidentiality and maintain professional boundaries, demeanor, dress and interaction with clients, family members, visitors and co-workers.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service and promote a positive reputation for the organization.
Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Care Counselor
Castlewood is seeking a Direct Care Counselor to provide protective oversight of clients for its Ballwin, Missouri location. We have a full-time opportunity to work days and evenings during the week and weekends. Applicants should have experience in the mental health or medical field and experience with eating disorders is preferred. Job responsibilities include managing the client milieu, crisis intervention, facilitating after meal processing, clinical documentation, overseeing medication administration, and working with the clinical and medical team.
- Bachelor’s degree is required with a Master’s degree in social work or counseling preferred.
- Will consider Associate’s Degree or two years of college with at least one year of experience in a residential psychiatric setting.
- CMT experience preferred.
- Must have current CPR certification, preferably through the American Heart Association.
- Valid Class E Driver’s license or must obtain within 30 days of employment.
- Word Processing Skills
- Ability to relate well to both clients and co-workers
- Knowledge regarding supervision of others
- Ability to document all work and complete paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Physically able to perform most household duties which may include lifting up to 20 pounds and engage in basic recreational activities such as walking, swimming, etc.
Email resume to: email@example.com