To explore job possibilities at Castlewood Treatment Center, please contact us.
Direct Care Counselor
Castlewood is seeking a Direct Care Counselor to provide protective oversight of clients for its Ballwin, Missouri location. We have a full-time opportunity to work days and evenings during the week and weekends. Applicants should have experience in the mental health or medical field and experience with eating disorders is preferred. Job responsibilities include managing the client milieu, crisis intervention, facilitating after meal processing, clinical documentation, overseeing medication administration, and working with the clinical and medical team.
- Bachelor’s degree is required with a Master’s degree in social work or counseling preferred.
- Will consider Associate’s Degree or two years of college with at least one year of experience in a residential psychiatric setting.
- CMT experience preferred.
- Must have current CPR certification, preferably through the American Heart Association.
- Valid Class E Driver’s license or must obtain within 30 days of employment.
- Word Processing Skills
- Ability to relate well to both clients and co-workers
- Knowledge regarding supervision of others
- Ability to document all work and complete paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Physically able to perform most household duties which may include lifting up to 20 pounds and engage in basic recreational activities such as walking, swimming, etc.
Email resume to: email@example.com