To explore job possibilities at Castlewood Treatment Center, please contact us.
Castlewood Treatment Center in Ballwin, MO provides effective, compassionate, and highly respected eating disorder treatment for men and women in a tranquil environment. Our highly trained and nationally recognized staff treats the underlying issues associated with the Eating Disorder, not just the symptoms. Each client collaborates with their treatment team to create a treatment plan with unique goals, objectives, assignments and interventions. We provide specific treatment and treatment approaches for the eating disorder, as well as co-occurring disorders
We have an opportunity for a Full-time and/or Part-time Registered Nurse to join our team to support our residential and PHP clients at our three locations in the Ballwin area. We are looking for a nurse who enjoys collaborating with other members of the health care team, is a team player, and has effective and therapeutic patient communication and good time management and prioritization. The position will typically be Monday – Friday 8 hour shifts with occasional evenings and weekends.
This position is responsible for assisting the clinical team with the daily oversight and management of the medical services. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: medication management and administration, timely completion of patient assessments, management of tube feedings, assessing and dressing wounds, patient education, coordinating outpatient medical appointments and working closely with the nurse manager to ensure positive patient outcomes.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN is preferred.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of MO.
- Must have current CPR certification through an American Heart Association approved agency.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an acute care or skilled nursing setting required.
- Behavioral Health and/or residential eating disorder experience highly recommended.
- Experience working within electronic medical records systems.
- Requires knowledge of team building and an ability to use persuasive leadership in order to work with others to ensure safe and effective medical services.