To explore job possibilities at Castlewood Treatment Center, please contact us.
We have an opportunity for a Full-time Contract Administrator to join our team. This position is responsible for examining, analyzing, negotiating and revising contracts that involve insurance contracting and the purchase of goods, supplies and services.
Job Responsibilities include:
|1) Negotiate with insurance providers for in network rates, including building relationships with insurance providers to establish contacts when needed from a billing & collections perspective.
2) Maintain and audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
|3) Maintain contracting matrix and manage renewals with insurance providers.
4) Manage & track vendor contracts and negotiate rates in order to reduce expenses.
|5) Manage & track lease agreements for client apartments and office space.
6) Responsible for updating and developing process and procedures as they relate to contracting and purchasing.
|7) Manage Payroll and A/P manager duties.
8) Assist with managing IT vendors.
9) Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounting or Finance.
Experience: Must have a minimum of four to five years prior contract administrator experience.
1) Computer Skills – Must be PC literate with proficiency in spreadsheets, database software and word processing.
2) Interpersonal/Communication Skills - Must be able to read, write and speak fluently and effectively in English. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the board of directors, management, staff, insurance providers, vendors, and the general public. Must have excellent customer service skills.
3) Other Skills or Abilities – Requires a high level of analytical ability to identify and evaluate problems and recommend solutions. Requires the ability to read and interpret contract terms and spot ambiguities, inaccuracies and inconsistencies. Must have excellent managerial and strategic planning skills.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an opportunity for a Full-time Registered Nurse to join our team to support our residential clients at our three locations in the Ballwin area. The RN will work Monday – Friday and holidays, if they are on a weekday, on a rotating basis. There is some flexibility with the hours but most likely Monday, Wednesday and Fridays 8am – 6pm; Tuesday and Thursday 5 hours in the morning.
We are looking for a nurse who enjoys collaborating with other members of the health care team, is a team player, and has effective and therapeutic patient communication and good time management and prioritization.
This position is responsible for assisting the clinical team with the daily oversight and management of the medical services. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: medication management and administration, timely completion of patient assessments, management of tube feedings, assessing and dressing wounds, patient education, coordinating outpatient medical appointments and working closely with the nurse manager to ensure positive patient outcomes.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of MO.
- Must have current CPR certification through an American Heart Association approved agency.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an acute care or skilled nursing setting required. Behavioral Health and/or residential eating disorder experience highly recommended.
- Experience working within electronic medical records systems.
- Requires knowledge of team building and an ability to use persuasive leadership in order to work with others to ensure safe and effective medical services.
- Flexibility as hours may extend past scheduled end time due to client needs.
Send resume to email@example.com
Direct Care Counselor
Castlewood is seeking a Direct Care Counselor to provide protective oversight of clients for its Ballwin, Missouri location. We have a full-time opportunity to work days and evenings during the week and weekends. Applicants should have experience in the mental health or medical field and experience with eating disorders is preferred. Job responsibilities include managing the client milieu, crisis intervention, facilitating after meal processing, clinical documentation, overseeing medication administration, and working with the clinical and medical team.
- Bachelor’s degree is required with a Master’s degree in social work or counseling preferred.
- Will consider Associate’s Degree or two years of college with at least one year of experience in a residential psychiatric setting.
- CMT experience preferred.
- Must have current CPR certification, preferably through the American Heart Association.
- Valid Class E Driver’s license or must obtain within 30 days of employment.
- Word Processing Skills
- Ability to relate well to both clients and co-workers
- Knowledge regarding supervision of others
- Ability to document all work and complete paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Physically able to perform most household duties which may include lifting up to 20 pounds and engage in basic recreational activities such as walking, swimming, etc.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org