Year in Review-2012
2012 was a year of continued growth and success for Castlewood Treatment Centers. We have maintained the excellence in services we provide while at the same time expanding our properties.
- Opened a Day Treatment House on the campus of Castlewood II that sleeps 8 clients at no charge.
- Moved into a brand new, larger building for our Intensive Outpatient Program – the Eating Disorder Center of Missouri
- Established a comprehensive monitoring program for clients after discharge for up to six months with our new alumni coordinator, Nancy Finefield, MA.
- New exclusive alumni website to cater to our alumni community by providing resources and support.
- Implemented an improved discharge planning program that provides additional support for clients and is responsive to professionals’ needs.
- Strong presence at many national conferences, including IAEDP, BEDA , EDRS, ICED, EDCT, APTED, ISSTD, ANAD and IFS.
- Shared our expertise by providing speakers at multiple local and national conferences.
- Hosted six rewarding Family Weeks for our clients and their support networks. The opportunity to witness the therapy and healing that occurred was astonishing.
- Hosted three successful Preferred Provider Conferences boasting over 200 total attendees. Referring clinicians shared that these workshops were of the highest caliber, and they left with comprehensive training in the treatment of eating disorders.
- Hosted Breakfast Workshops across the country to provide quality continuing education to providers.
- Nashville, TN
- Columbia, MO
- Kansas City, MO
- San Jose, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Hosted various one or two day long conferences to provide in depth training to clinicians.
- Orlando, FL
- New York, NY
- Monterey, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Hosted two nationally recognized speakers at Castlewood for continuing education for the surrounding community and our staff.
- Dr. John Allen
- Dr. Patricia Crittenden
Overall this year, we, at Castlewood, have continued our pursuit of excellence in the treatment of Eating Disorders. We are always striving to provide additional services to meet the needs of the clients we serve. We look forward to 2013, serving our clients and their families, and enhancing relationships with the community and providers.
- Announcements (106)
- Body Image (12)
- Castlewood Events (12)
- Castlewood In the News (77)
- Celebrity Spotlight (8)
- Clinical Articles (51)
- Conferences (53)
- Eating Disorder Treatment (50)
- Anorexia (2)
- Family Program (5)
- Internal Family Systems Therapy (16)
- Recommended Websites (22)
- Staff Spotlight (21)
- Testimonial (33)
- Webinars (5)
Subscribe to Blog