IFS Training- St. Louis
The Center for Self Leadership announces an upcoming training in St. Louis, Missouri.
Internal Family Systems (IFS) Level 1 Training
2013: August 16-18, November 15-17
2014: January 31-February 2, April 11-13, June 20-22, August 8-10
The application, brochure, details about scholarships and group discounts, trainer video interviews, an interview with IFS Developer Dr. Richard C. Schwartz, and more are available at the centers website.
Level 1: Mastering the Skills of IFS
In addition to thoroughly learning IFS theory and technique, the Level 1 training program invites participants to explore their own inner worlds in a safe, nurturing context. Participants:
- Develop an understanding of the conceptual basis of the IFS model;
- Apply basic IFS techniques to various clinical populations; and
- Take advantage of the opportunities the model offers for personal development.
The format includes lecture, discussion, demonstration, experiential exercises, and small group supervision and practice.
To learn more about this training visit: http://www.selfleadership.org/training.html?id=103
For questions about this training please contact: Maryanne@selfleadership.org
- Announcements (105)
- Body Image (11)
- Castlewood Events (12)
- Castlewood In the News (77)
- Celebrity Spotlight (7)
- Clinical Articles (51)
- Conferences (53)
- Eating Disorder Treatment (47)
- Anorexia (2)
- Family Program (5)
- Internal Family Systems Therapy (16)
- Recommended Websites (22)
- Staff Spotlight (21)
- Testimonial (33)
- Webinars (5)
Subscribe to Blog